Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ha Ha!

We have been trying really hard to get the boys to feel comfortable sleeping in their own room and in their own beds. I'm not sure why it has really even been an issue, and it has hardly anything to do with Hayden, it's pretty much just Dusty. The other night Chris offered Dusty 100 extra points on his job chart if he would sleep in his own bed. Dusty wanted to turn the offer down and said he would try it the following night. Chris told him the offer wouldn't be any good, it was available for that night only. The boys went to bed and Chris later went to check on them. He came back into the bedroom laughing and said I needed to take a look at the boys. Their beds are usually about 18 inches apart. They moved them as close as they could and slept as close as they could to each other while still being on their own mattresses. What smart kids we have!We spent a few hours in the hot sun at the county fair over the weekend. With all the cool freebies the kids got and their school music teacher waving at them as he performed on stage, the Oscar Mayer Weiner-mobile was the next best thing. Dusty has always been a vehicle lover, and it is rubbing off on to Hayden, so they were both exicted to see this hotdog.
And Kyrie loved the petting zoo, No really I am posting this picture because it is one of the very few pics that I have of me and the baby all squished together, and probably the last. Only 1 1/2 weeks left! I am SO ready for this pregnancy to be over!

No comments: