Sunday, August 7, 2011

kiddos

My kids are great, they are all so different, but I love them all the same. Dusty is such an independent person (except for when it comes to sleeping), he could run the house if he needed to. He quite often is like a miniature adult and feels the need to make sure everyone and everything is being taken care of. He is such a great helper, and an awesome big brother. He watches out for his siblings and is so good to them. He is a great parent to Kyrie and LOVES to take care of her needs and pretty much anything she wants as well! He loves to please us and I am proud of who he is. Hayden is great because he makes us laugh. He says the funniest things, has weird ideas and has got some awesome moves. If music starts playing, he has a very hard time controlling himself and can't help but dance. He doesn't care where he is or who is watching, he lets it all out and it is sometimes hilarious. I love that he makes us laugh! He is great at making friends, other kids love him to play with him.

This post is mostly for my memories of Kyrie. She is the sweetest person I know. She makes me smile everyday and I don't think I could ever get enough of her. She really cares about others and is concerned about others feelings. She will ask us and make sure that we are happy. She always makes me happy, so as long as I have her around, I'll be doing good! She has been extra sweet the last couple of weeks, that it makes me want to burst with emotion. She melts my heart and makes me feel so loved and special. She runs up and wraps herself around my leg and tells me she loves me. She wraps her arms around my neck, and strokes my cheek. As she is playing I hear her say "I love my mom" and she calls me "princess mommy" . She is always doing something to make us feel loved and special, she is very sweet to her dad and her brothers as well. I have always felt greatful for her, but recently even more than ever. I am
so happy to be her mom, I love having her happy self around, and I am greatful we have her as part of our lives. I can't say enough about her, I guess it's one of those things that there are no words to describe your feelings. I never want to forget the way she makes us feel, I don't think there is a chance that I could. She was sent to us this way and I'm guessing that's how she will always be. She will soon no longer be the baby of the family and it will be fun to see what we love about #4!

No comments: