I love this time of year! We spent Saturday morning outside and it felt like fall, and fall is my absolute favortie. I love the feel of the chill in the air, I love the colors and the smells and I love Halloween - it is the best. I love pretty much everything that is included in the next few months. There is something or maybe everything about the fall that makes me so happy! And this year I am super excited for the boys to go back to school, I have never looked forward to it as much as I have this year. And what is even better is the fact that they are even more excited about it than I am! They kinda started this morning, they are gone for half the day for assessments and the excitement in the house this morning was about more than I could handle. Dusty was so hyper and wild, he just couldn't seem to contain it all. He is always full of so much energy, but today it was a whole different level. I finally told him that he either needed to spend the morning jumping on the trampoline or reading a book - either spend the excitement outside or do something quiet. Finally 8:15 came around and we headed out the door. Hayden is happy to go back to school too, but mostly is proud that he is going to be in the first grade! I am happy about that too! I love having my boys at home with me, and I usually look forward to longer weekends with them and summer break, but there is something about him being at school for a full day this year that I am really excited about. He does so much better at home on the days that he has school. He respects his teachers and listens to them and usually comes home so happy. So this week has started out awesome already, a little feel of fall and school - I am going to be loving life.
And the next big change will be later this week. We get to go to the hospital to get a baby. My body has felt ready for a few weeks, and now I finally feel ready. I can't wait for him to get here and have him join us. I have a few mixed feelings about it though. I don't think being pregnant is all that enjoyable but it is so beautiful and amazing. I am ready to feel comfortable again and be able to walk without the pain. I don't like being on restrictions, and this time around I have felt a lot of cervical pain. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over with but at the same time I am kind of sad it is coming to an end. This might be and probably will be my last experience of being pregnant. I love feeling the movements inside my belly, it's almost magical. I love to look at my belly and the kids have enjoyed it too. Kyrie thinks it makes a pretty good pillow. I love labor and delivery, I think it's kinda fun! I love having a newborn baby, there is nothing more special than to have something so precious in your arms. I love what each child brings to the family, and I can't wait to see what this one will be like. So I am sad the pregnancy is soon to be over for certain reasons, but I also can't wait to feel well again. But mostly I am SO excited to meet a little boy and introduce him to his siblings and bring him home. This week will be great!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Stac, I'm excited for you! You are so positive about pregnancy and all the things that comes along with it. It's great!
Can't wait to see pictures of him!!!
I'm sure he will be perfect for you. I'll be waiting to hear when the little prince arrives. Hope all goes well for you. Love you all. -Margie
Stacy, Very exciting I didn;t even know you were pregnant. I guess not having facebook any more I don't keep up. Congrats I will check back, You have the cutest family!!
Post a Comment