And on this special day, we were all exhausted! We had plans to have our friends over after church for some lunch and fun, but asked them to take a raincheck for that. I didn't sleep at all the night before, and Chris slept very little because of the events that happened during the night. So we kept this special day to ourselves. Love you baby boy, and I am so greatful daddy got to bless you on your special day!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
C's blessing day
Chris blessed Camden on May 6th. It was a pretty neat day. Our families weren't able to make it, but we had several friends that were there for it. I never got the kids picture taken in their Easter clothes, so I decided to after the blessing, but it was so bright it seemed impossible to look forward. We are so happy that we have Camden J in our lives. My life right now is more chaotic and disorganized than it has ever been before, baby #4 has really thrown me a curve ball. Not that it's Camden, he is just as happy and sweet and easy as one can be, it's just the workload and the million things I need to do or would like to do. I am really needing to learn to let a few things such as cleaning slide to the bottom of my to-do list, and if I don't ever get to it, oh well. I've never had much of adjusting to do with baby 1, 2, or 3, but this 4th is kinda hard! Even with all the choas, my life has never been more perfect. We are so lucky to have such a cute little guy around. He has so much fun personaltiy and is so perfect and precious. We are so lucky he is ours. We looked forward to this day, to have his daddy give him a blessing. It was such a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment