A few weeks ago we headed out to the reservoir to let the boys ride their bikes around while Chris spent some time fishing. We headed over to our normal spot, and it felt amazing to walk over there, I am no longer pregnant! We went there many times last summer and I always dreaded the walk, it was so miserable for me walking up the trail during the last trimester of pregnancy, and as we headed up the trail, I instantly remembered the struggle I had walking that path last year. Kyrie rode in the wagon with the fishing supplies, and I carried Camden. It is much easier carrying him in my arms than in my belly! The boys got ahead of us on their bikes, and Hayden all the sudden started crying and Dusty came back on his bike saying there was a snake. Hayden stayed frozen where he was and I sent Chris running up the trail. The snake was about 4 feet long and probably about 2.5 inches in diameter. It was pretty big, it gave me the chills. The boys instantly asked if we could go home. We stayed at our spot for a few minutes, and after the snake kept coming into our view we decided to go over to the other side of the reservoir. It was a nice snake, it never got mad after being hit with rocks several times. I think it was greatful that we decided to leave.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment