Friday, May 25, 2012

rug

One night a few weeks ago we had been away from home and we got back at bedtime.  Kyrie kept telling me in the car and as soon as we got home that she was so tired.  I had a few things to get out of the car and a few things to gather before I could head upstairs with her, so as we got in the door I jokingly told her to just lay right there on the kitchen floor.  And she did!  But she chose to lay on half of the kitchen rug and she folded the other half on top of her.  Chris and I just laughed!  Within a couple of minutes we were headed up the stairs and she stood up and took the rug with her.  She pulled it behind her like a little blanket and said she was going to sleep with it.  She drug it up the stairs, into her bedroom to get her pjs on, into the bathroom to brush her teeth and into her brothers bed where she slept for the night.  She was so attached to it, and the next morning it was as if she had totally forgotten all about it!

1 comment:

Margie said...

That is so funny. What cuties you have. Its fun to read your blog, I dont feel so distant from everyone since I dont see family members much. Hope you have a good summer with the kids. Love you.
-Aunt Margie