Our next adventure was going to the flea market. I have been to one before in California when I took a field trip with my art class, but Chris had never been to one and had no idea what they are about. We were out cruising around, not knowing where we were going next, and came across the Mile High Flea Market and decided to stop. We mostly just looked around, but we did find a couple things to spend some money on. I found this cute bag that I had to have, and we found a pair of shoes for the baby. I wanted to buy a blessing dress for the baby, but I couldn't find one small enough. And Chris wanted to buy the boys some Denver Bronco jersies, but since we hadn't planned on going there we didn't have enough cash. We may never go back to the flea market again, but Chris can now say that he has been to one. The kids thought it was so much fun that for some reason they thought it was a circus.
We have had a lot of fun being here. It's so cool to see so many animals in a big city. We have seen deer, there are squirrels, prairie dogs, and bunnies everywhere. And we have seen several coyotes roaming the subdivisions. I love being so close to the Elementary School, there is a perfect hill across the street for the kids to go sledding, and lots places for bike rides. It was really nice outside the other day and we enjoyed a family bike ride. Of course there are always things to do in a big city, but I'm greatful to find the things that our little family enjoy.



3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a great time. I hope we get a chance to come visit soon.
Dusty is definately your boy!! The house looks nice. I love the baby's room TOO CUTE!!
Hey Staci! It has been a long time since I have talked to you! I talk to your sister about you when I go visiting teaching sometimes. I would love to hear from you sometime and send you an invitation to my blog page. My address is hunter0809@hotmail.com.
Amber (Nish) Hunter
Post a Comment