Monday, December 29, 2008

Kyrie




Here are some more pictures of our precious baby. At first we thought she looked just like Hayden. But now that the swelling in her face has gone down we've changed our minds. Chris thinks that she looks more like Dusty now. I think she looks just like a Kyrie. We think she is beautiful and couldn't be happier. All I want to do is sit and hold my baby, I just can't get enough of her. The last 3 nights I haven't gotten much sleep, but I can't complain - it just means more time that I get to spend with her! She is such a sweetie and I am so greatful that she joined our family.


11 comments:

jonisill said...

She is so beautiful! congratulations!! I wish I could see her. I hope Hayden adjusts okay. It's a big change for little kids.

The Mumfords said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie! Even though her brothers will torture her, I think they'll be very protective of her too. I'm so excited for you to have a girl! I hope you're feeling ok.

Rindi said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! She is so cute. I can't wait to see her hopefully it's soon. I'm happy that you kept her in so long, but I still wish we could have seen all 5 of you at Christmas.

Tiffany P. said...

Good Job guys! She couldn't be cuter. I do think she looks like hayden though, which is a great thing, I can't get enough of that boy. It's so great you all have been so blessed with this pregnancy, and we're so happy she is here safe and sound.

Unknown said...

What a doll! She is going to grow up and be as beautiful as you Stac!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

She is such a doll!! Congratulations:)

Clayton & Kim said...

YIPPPEEEE another darling niece for me to play with!! Good job! Congrads to the big brothers!

Mark & Sherin said...

Oh, I want to snuggle her. She is so cute. I am excited for you to have a girl - they are sooo fun.

Anonymous said...

Stacie,
SHe is beautiful! I am grateful for blogging... your family is great! Hope you have a great 2009~

Richards Family said...

Hi guys, I left another comment on a lower post. Check it out!

Leslie said...

Staci,
She is beautiful. Congrats!!!! What a perfect little girl. I am sure the boys are going to love helping out with her. The bows are cute, and if she wears three bows, al least she will know she was well cared for! They both look very happy to have a baby sister. Give her a love and kiss from all of us and your boys. We missed you guys at Christmas, and look forward to the next trip to see ALL of you. We miss you guys.
Love ya