Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We made it!

Well it has been awhile since I've posted but we did make it to our new house. We've been here for a month already! We've spent a few weeks getting the house in order, and I've even gotten some painting done. I've painted the 5 smallest rooms so far. All of the walls were white and I need some color. So here it what the outside of our house looked this morning. We got a little snow last night!
And here is the baby's room. I decided to paint pink and green this time. Chris will just have to get used to all of this pink.


As far as the baby goes, I've been complaining that she'd be born too early, now it's time to complain that she's not here yet. Since we had planned on her being here by now, it kinda seems like she's late. I still have 3 1/2 weeks left, so I guess everyday that she stays in is for the better. I got new Christmas clothes for the kids and I planned on taking pictures of them together. Hopefully she'll get to wear her Christmas dress before Christmas!


And here is a picture of our moving truck. Those doors that are open are about in the middle of the trailer, it was a big truck! And we filled it up to the top, front and back except for right where the doors are. Now we know how much stuff we can accumulate for the next move (not much)! It's unreal how much of it was packing supplies though! Half of each box was packing paper, I couldn't believe all of the paper and boxes we were left with. They individually wrapped everything, even things like deoderant and hair brushes. Hopefully we won't be moving again for a VERY long time!!!! I'm with Dusty, he wants to know why moving has taken us so long. He wants the whole process to be done in one day. Wouldn't that be cool, find a house, sell a house, pack, move, unpack, and organize all in one day!

2 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun. We haveboth beat the odds. I have 2 1/2 weeks left and I think the same the longer the baby is is the better it must be for them. Maybe we will both have Christmas babies. Your house looks awesome, and I love the two colors together. Good luck the next few weeks!!!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I love your house and baby room!! I really like the pink and green together! I'm glad you guys are doing good and got all moved in:)