Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bowling

A couple of weekends ago Chris decided to take us bowling, the kids have only asked and waited for like 2 years to go. They finally were able to try it out for the first time!
Almost a strike! Looks like a spare. Dusty caught on really fast. Hayden did better using a litlle magggigger thingy that he would set his ball on and gently push it off. It took forever for the his bowling ball to get to the pins, but at least it extended our fun!

Here is Dusty waiting for his 10 lb ball to come up. He wouldn't use the 6 lb ball they gave him, or even the 8 pounder, he needed to show off his muscles I guess. The boys both did really good and we all had bunches of fun (except for Ky - she was unhappy until she spotted another baby). And I won both games! I wanted to take a picture of the scoreboard to show the boys first bowling game, but my camera barely had enough juice to take the few pics that I did get. I also got a new pair of fun striped socks out of the deal, I didn't know we were going to go bowling and was wearing my flip-flops so Chris dropped me off at a store - I love fun socks!

No comments: