Playing cars has always been a favorite for Dusty, ever since he was teeny tiny he was making car sounds. If it is a form of transportation or has wheels, he loves it and can't get enough. He has a few hundred cars and I think he knows every single detail about every one, including which kind of tires they have. He spends hours and hours playing. Hayden plays as well, but I'm not so sure it is really his interest, I think he plays because his brother does, and sometimes his brother begs him to and he feels bad and gives in, and he is a pretty good sport about it.
On Sunday we sluffed church because of a couple of sickies. Chris was not feeling well and Ky had a cold, the croup, was cutting 4 teeth and had not slept much for 2 days/nights. Kyrie seemed to need to be attached to her mother for a few days, so that was my excuse to stay home. It was actually nice to be forced to sit back and relax a little. Anyway, so we stayed home from church and the boys played cars ALL DAY LONG! Seriously all day. They were playing before breakfast, and it was kinda a war getting them to bed because they still wanted to play - CARS! They took a couple of breaks to eat, but I swear they scarfed down their food and RAN back upstairs to their cars. I know it was serious though, they did have some cars that were unconscious, I guess that's why they were in a hurry.



No comments:
Post a Comment