
She makes me smile and laugh everyday. She is such a delight!

We tried something different with her hair today, it lasted about 15 minutes.

I bought this cute little straightener, it is tiny, so you can toss it in your purse and have for touch-ups, I guess. I don't carry a straightener in my bag, I promise, I just thought it would be perfect for Kyrie. It doesn't even get hot enough to do anything to my hair, but just the right temp and size for our little miss. I saw it one day at the store and thought it would be perfect for her as she gets a little older, but then thought what if they discontinue them or something, so I purchased it that day and have had it for awhile and decided to try it on her. It worked perfect for taming her tight little curls.
3 comments:
i LOVE that little girl! What can I say. She has just stolen a part of our hearts and we just love it! As have all of our nieces and nephews but somethings about this little miss I just can't seem to get over! Well just keep being cute! You are going to be a heartbreaker one day you know that right? You and your brothers oh dear.Well just keep being a cutie and your mommy will want more and more ;)
Kyrie is getting so big! I can't believe it. What a cute little flat iron. You should send me the recipe for Corned Beef and Cabbage. I love it, but I don't have a recipe
She is so adorable! You guys made dang cute kids
Post a Comment