Monday, March 2, 2009
Getting mail
I LOvE getting mail, I don't care what it is, letters, pictures, magazines, junk mail, bills, ANYTHING! In fact it's quite depressing to me if I go out to the mailbox to find nothing. If I have mail to be picked up and that little red flag is up, I peek out of the house several times to see if it has been put down yet, so that I can run out to check my mailbox. I love it so much that I will go outside barefoot in the winter on the ice and snow, and also in the summer on the hot blacktop and rocks - just to get the mail! When we lived out in the 'country', in Garland and in Vernal I could actually hear the mail man (or woman) coming from several houses down the road, I just had an ear for their vehicle. Well, I got some good mail tonight, yes tonight. No I didn't wait until tonight to check my mailbox, I of course emptied it much earlier today. But Dusty came down the stairs and asked if I had gotten the mail. I said, "Of course I did", and he said he was going to run out and make sure I got it all . He ran out the door, and sure enough, I must have SOMEHOW missed one. There was a big envelope for me. I excitedly opened it up to find a LOVE LETTER! The best kink of mail possible: Dear MoM. i love you! you are fun! I will love you for evr, I love you! Love Dusty I would take a picture of it and upload it to my computer so that I could post it, but my computer is SOOO slow these days (I think it's lived a hard life) and I'm too impatient to wait for just 1 picture. Lucky me, to get mail twice today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment