Hayden is so funny! I got him off the bus last Thursday and the bus driver told me that they had a few problems coming home. Hayden and another boy were fighting and she stopped the bus to separate them and then Hayden threw a fit, crying for mom and dad. Poor Angela didn't know what to do! She said she's never seen it before, that Hayden has always been so cute and so sweet. I had a little talk with her and apoligized and then we headed home. When we got home I talked to Hayden about it and he said that the other boy was on him and wouldn't get off and Hayden thought he was going to die! Then he said the teacher (bus driver) was mad at him and that's why he got so upset. I told him he can't act that way on the bus and that he needed to tell the bus driver "SORRY". And he said he's not going to school anymore, that he is going to stay home and be a man and do what mans do! I asked him what he would do at home, and he again responded - what mans do! He is going to be like a man and go to work with dad like mans do. I told him, "you know acting like that on the bus isn't acting like a man", and he said "I know, it's like a kid and I'm not a kid anymore. I'm just going to be like a man forever!"
And last week we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner/family home evening. When we headed out to the truck Hayden told me that when he gets really big like dad, he is going to go to Chuck E Cheese and play all the games he wants to. I asked, "Well, didn't you get to play all the games you wanted to tonight?" And he said, "No, when I get big I'm going to." He then told us that he's going to Chuck E Cheese ALL BY HIMSELF when he gets big. I can just see it - Hayden leaving his family behind while he goes to Chuck E Cheese.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment